Wednesday, June 17, 2009

decisions...

for my personal piece... i have to have a draft written by next tuesday. the biggest problem i was having was defining what i would write about. after something i witnessed @ the river this weekend that inspired a conversation with Josh and reminded me of some things from my past, together with my ideas about how my life will be changing to due Jaxon's impending future i think i have a base for my piece.

granted, i still have to get some exploratory writing done to really think it through--i don't know yet what it will be in its final embodiment, but i can see the common thread between the different pieces.

i will be writing about my thoughts, hopes, aspirations and fears on becoming a parent coupled with lessons i have learned from my father/stepfathers and through teaching. it should be an interesting piece.

i'll play with it and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment